Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:65 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Market Research Role - Business Magazine (1-3 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Our Client is The Best Business Magazine in the world for enterprises. Being a progress-driven platform, it focuses distinctively on emerging as well as leading companies, their reformative style of conducting business and ways of delivering effective and collaborative solutions to strengthen market share.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing and administering all real estate matters on behalf of the Company in order to provide employees with workspaces that foster a strong culture while optimizing costs.
- All aspects of lease management including identifying and negotiating new leases, renewals as well as terminations.
- Establishing strong best practices and SOPs and overseeing all aspects of facilities management.
- Sourcing and managing outsourced service providers to ensure maintenance is carried out in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all facilities meet health and safety standards and comply with regulations.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Corporate Real Estate / Facilities Management or Consumer Insights / Market Research within Real Estate industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.