HR Recuiter at Dhruv Corporate (HR) Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:139 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Market Research Analyst - Staffing Business (0-2 yrs)
Dhruv Corporate (HR) Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (DCSPL), a professionally managed HR Solutions company, has established itself as a strategic partner especially in the areas of a) Temporary/Contract Staffing, b) Executive Search & Selection -nationally and internationally and c) Other allied HR services..
DCSPL is equipped to serve all the sectors but has got extensive experience in serving the Engineering /Manufacturing, Auto ancillaries, FMCG, Consumer Durables, Construction / Infrastructure, Power, Dairy, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, Cement, Steel, IT & ITES and other verticals.
Highlighting few of our strengths:
- One of the biggest advantages of DCSPL is having astute professionals with engineering background associated with us. Even the Head of this company is an Engineer having 11 + years of industrial experience;
- We're a member of ERA - Executive Recruiters Association. ERA members adopt a Code of Ethics, and a set of Professional Practice Guidelines;
- In temporary/contract staffing, we offer value additions like sending monthly MIS, sharing the link of scanned documents of all the associates, time attendance management systems etc. All these over & above timely & accurate payroll management and statutory compliances;
- In Executive search & selection, we've got a strong research team with team members who can reach to the right candidate(s) through headhunting, company mapping, referencing etc., while handling search assignments on retention or exclusive basis, we explore the entire industry and present the best available candidates to our clients;
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
PRELUDE : Market research analysts will perform research and gather data especially in the area of Temporary/Flexi Staffing. As per the study, Flexi staffing industry is poised to grow at 22.7 % to reach 6.1 Mn workforce by 2021, with the addition of approximately 0.8 Mn in 2019.
- The incumbent will gather data on demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits. They collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, through surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls,
- Gather data & information through primary & secondary research,
- Collect & compile data of the decision makers, industry & location specific,
- Prepare reports & analysis for the management and B D team,
- Get actively involved in defining marketing strategies and executing the same,
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies,
- Plan Exploratory Trips/Delegation, take appointments of the concerned authority.
- Very good analytical skills - qualitative & quantitative,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Critical thinking,
- Having an eye for details,
- Creative in preparing quality (client ready) reports (in MS Power point, MS word, MS Excel), using relevant graphs / diagrams.
- Go getter, having a fire in the belly,
- Willingness to travel throughout India (app 30% of the time i.e. 7/8 days per month).
- Bachelor's degree in market research or a related field.
- Master Business Management (MBA) in any stream.