HR Recruiter at Market Expertise
Views:57 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Market Expertise - Executive - Market Research (1-3 yrs)
About The Company :
ME is in the business of connecting you with your target market by identifying potential target market segments for your business. It is also necessary to discover what your competition is doing. We provide high-quality conceptualization, strategic thinking, execution, and interpretation skills. Our end-to-end research solutions using an effective methodology provide an opportunity for success by eliminating all of the guesswork and understanding your customers- needs and expectations, simply by asking them. Our objective is to provide you with information you can use, to effectively represent the voice of the customer inside your organization, whether you- re getting ready to launch a new product or looking to improve upon an existing one. - Quality & Delivery schedule is our main motive as we have skilled & a very dedicated working team-
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Market Research analyst to survey customers through telephonic interviews to understand preferences and statistical data to support clients during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. A successful market researcher will be able to autonomously analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities :
1. Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidating information into actionable items.
2. Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys over the phone with national and international respondents.
3. Understanding business objectives to discover prospective customers- preferences
1. Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys through telephonic interviews with national and international respondents.
2. Perform secondary research and collect data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
3. Understand business objectives to discover prospective customers- preferences.
4. Perform valid and reliable market research analysis.
5. Interpret data, reports and make recommendations.
6. Use online market research and catalog findings to databases.
7. Provide competitive analysis of various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, business models, sales, and methods of operation.
8. Evaluate key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
9. Remain fully informed on market trends, other party research and implement best practices.
1. Proven market research analysis experience
2. Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
3. Strong communication and presentation skills
4. Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
5. Familiarity with CRM programs
6. Strong analytical and critical thinking