HR Intern at Market Expertise
Views:180 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Market Expertise - Analyst - Market Research (0-3 yrs)
About Job :
- We are looking for Market Research analyst to survey customers through telephonic interviews and to understand preferences and statistical data in order to support clients during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. A successful market researcher will be able to autonomously analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Primarily will be involved in conducting research surveys through telephonic interviews globally.
2. Perform secondary research and collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
3. Conducting telephonic (CATI) and web based (CAWI) interviews with CXO- s, Senior and Mid-Level executives across different geographies.
4. Understand business objectives to discover prospective customer preferences.
5. Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
6. Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, business models, sales and methods of operation.
7. Evaluate key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
8. Monitor and predict sales and marketing trends to create reports and share results with the management team.
9. Collecting data on consumers, competitors, market place and consolidating the information into actionable items.
Key Requirements :
1. Excellent verbal and written communication.
2. A methodical approach to manage focus groups, carrying out interviews and conducting surveys over the phone.
3. Building Databases through various search engines like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, One Source, Google, Bloomberg, Hoovers etc.
4. Performing Market Research across industry verticals such as Information Technology, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Health-care, Energy and Utilities, Pharmacy, Automobiles etc.
5. Critical thinking skills to assess all available information and determine the marketing strategy that is best for the company.
6. Ability to cope up with the fast-paced work.
7. Should be flexible and willing to learn and work as part of the team and organization.
Employment Type : Full-Time
Job Location : Pune
Industry Type : Market Research (Business to Business)
Education : Any Bachelor's Degree