HR Executive at Marathe Infotech Pvt Ltd
Views:7 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Marathe InfoTech - Pay Per Click Role (2-4 yrs)
Below is the Job Description of an Adwords Expert.
- An AdWords Specialist is responsible for handling PPC, CPC and CPA Marketing campaigns for customers.
- Highly skilled with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns.
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages.
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI) expertise in the use and understanding of the Google Ads interface.
- They are responsible for strategizing and handling marketing campaigns for the clients.
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI.
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, Google Ads specialists, and engineers
- Provide suggestions and incorporate techniques for keyword resources, marketing structuring, targeting, network display and other aspects of pay per click searching in conjunction with the client 's objectives.
- Support the development of new paid search ads, ad groups and accounts and support the formation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
-Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels.
- Budget Management
- Provide ideas for creative copywriting.
- Tracking KPIs through the Google Adwords Dashboard, like Impression, Average Cost, CTR & Conversion rate.
- Optimizing the Landing Page
- Analyzing the ad copies, images, and competitors landing pages for Google Ads.
- Conducting the Trend analysis on the basis of the previous performance of the clients.
- Creating attractive ad copies for campaigns on the basis of target audience, location and business.
- They should know Google Tag Manager Technical Skills.
Experience : 3 yrs.+