Mapprr - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
MAPPRR is India's first and only product discovery, a Hyderabad's home-grown start-up passionate about bringing about a revolution in the facet of offline retail by helping them reach out to more customer at the ease of their fingertips. Funded by angel investors, we are a set of enthusiasts driven to compromise on nothing to achieve our ambitious expansion plans and are looking out to bring in people who would share a similar madness with us.
Are you a versatile story teller? How do you define your knack? Narrative? Informative? Explanatory? How about a mix of everything? Ahh! How about a little knowledge of writing Marketing Material?
Well, content is the essence and we are looking for the right person.
- Write a number of content pieces of various types and lengths like Blogs, Articles, Case Studies, Quick Tips, etc.
- Prepare the wireframe of Marketing materials like Pamphlets, Brochures, Offline/ Online Campaigns content
- Social Media Engagement with great interactive content that instantly interacts with the target Audience
- SEO Oriented view of fusing the content with Keywords and tags that attract audience and allow our content to grow organically
- Ability to understand and write as per Brand Voice and Tone either on trending topics or the general flow of choosing topics
- Quick Researching ability that- ll help us understand about the competitive markets and their flow of writing
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information into compelling stories
- Proven ability of developing engaging and interactive content
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the Brand voice
- Need to stretch sometimes based on the work and dependencies or incomplete work