Mapprr - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
MAPPRR is India's first and only product discovery, a Hyderabad's home-grown start-up passionate about bringing about a revolution in the facet of offline retail by helping them reach out to more customer at the ease of their fingertips. Funded by angel investors, we are a set of enthusiasts driven to compromise on nothing to achieve our ambitious expansion plans and are looking out to bring in people who would share a similar madness with us.
Are you a versatile story teller? How do you define your knack? Narrative? Informative? Explanatory? How about a mix of everything? Ahh! How about a little knowledge of writing Marketing Material?
Well, content is the essence and we are looking for the right person.
- Write a number of content pieces of various types and lengths like Blogs, Articles, Case Studies, Quick Tips, etc.
- Prepare the wireframe of Marketing materials like Pamphlets, Brochures, Offline/ Online Campaigns content
- Social Media Engagement with great interactive content that instantly interacts with the target Audience
- SEO Oriented view of fusing the content with Keywords and tags that attract audience and allow our content to grow organically
- Ability to understand and write as per Brand Voice and Tone either on trending topics or the general flow of choosing topics
- Quick Researching ability that- ll help us understand about the competitive markets and their flow of writing
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information into compelling stories
- Proven ability of developing engaging and interactive content
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the Brand voice
- Need to stretch sometimes based on the work and dependencies or incomplete work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.