Executive at Manya Group
Views:36 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manya Group - Tele-Counsellor - Sales - The Princeton Review (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for Tele-Counsellor for our company Manya-The Princeton Review.
Exp : 1-4 yrs
Job Location - Delhi
- 6 days working
Given the nature of our business our centers work on Saturdays and Sundays, so customer facing employees are expected to follow roster based attendance system instead of any fixed day off."
Company Website: https://www.manyagroup.com/
- Ensure efficient enquiry management through counselling and correct product offering to outbound calls.
- Maximize conversion rate while working closely and aligning with the centre sales staff and through efficient lead management.
- Manage database of enquiries and prepare relevant reports enabling maximum output.
- Adhere to correct lead disposition and lead transfer process within mandated timelines.
- Promote entire range of products & services to meet the company's monthly/annual revenue targets.
- Seize every opportunity to support up selling of products for the existing students, when there are related enquiries.
- Ensure continuous self-development focus is maintained through the company provided Training and Certification.
- Supporting other functions with various initiatives as and when necessary.
Interested candidates can share their CV.
Executive - Talent Acquisition
Manya - The Princeton Review
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.