Senior Manager HR at Manikaran Power Ltd
Views:54 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manikaran Power - Management Trainee - Marketing (0-3 yrs)
Manikaran Power Limited:
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Trading cum Clearing Member of Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a CERC Category - I Inter State Trading Licensee.
Our main objective is to fulfill the Short term/Medium term/ Long term energy requirements of our customers.
We offer our services in :
Power Exchanges : Facilitating trade in Day Ahead Market (DAM) and Day Ahead Spot (DAS) on IEX and PXIL respectively with delivery the following day. All Day Ahead Market (DAM) and Day Ahead Spot (DAS) operations for which we support in NOC liaisoning at SLDC level required for power trading. We also help in Market monitoring and Client Alerting.
Bilateral Market : We provide solution for sale and purchase of power from MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms, Open Access Consumers on short, medium or long term basis and banking/swap method. We facilitate open access permissions through SLDC/RLDC and communicate with all concerned.
Renewable Sector : We engage in renewable project accreditation, registration and issuance of Renewable Energy Certificates all over the India having liaisoning with respective SLDCs and NLDC. We offer advisory services and also facilitate REC consultancy and sale on the Exchange platforms.
Group Captive : We provide a complete end-to-end solution for companies to derive the benefits of group captive. Starting with understanding of requirements until putting in an effective monitoring system for power consumption. We provide documents and assistance for the formation of SPV companies for Group Captive Power Wheeling Arrangement (GCPWA).
We have professionals just like you, working all over the country, creating solutions helping our customers' business progress and at the same time shape a more stable power market. As part of MPL, you become a force for positive change.
For more details please visit - www.manikaranpowerltd.in
We are looking for Fresh MBA Marketing candidates to be a part of our team and handle Corporate Communication / Corporate Affairs profile.
Please find the brief Job Description :
Key accountabilities/ responsibilities :
External Communications :
- Responsible for annual PR plan and execution to build a strong public profile of the company
- Responsible for messaging and narrative building in alignment with business goals
- Managing corporate brand collaterals like brochure, newsletters, corporate video and presentation with regular content/factual updates.
- Managing and updating website content at regular intervals
- External and Internal communication campaign design, creative and message development
- Planning and execution of external industry and partner events/webinars.
Internal communications :
- Drive end to end Internal Communication activities for the Group
- Responsible for conceptualizing and implementing the approach and engagement strategy, both online and offline, for internal communication campaigns (in alignment with our core purpose, culture/values, business strategy)
- Develop targeted and compelling communication material for all forms of internal communications
Education, Experience, Certification and Exposure :
- Specialization Marketing Communications/ MBA from a reputed institute
- Good command over messaging and content
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to engage at leadership level, collaboration across hierarchy in the organization
- Does in-depth research and obtains relevant information from reliable sources to make more informed decisions, within the desired timeframe
- Evaluates and establishes norms/ processes that enable quick and timely decision making
Job Location : Dwarka, Sector - 8, New Delhi,
Designation : Asst Manager- Corporate Affairs
CTC : Rs.21,100/- per month (Take Home). Candidates will have Rs. 5 Lac individual medical coverage. Plus Mobile expenses
Position Reports to : Assistant General Manager - Corporate Affairs
Note : Candidates from Delhi or adjoining places will be preferred.