Business Head- Performance Marketing at Mango Data
Views:158 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
MangoData - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Major Responsibilities :
- Develop and foster strong relationships with media partners & publishers.
- Manage accounts & be one point of contact for all the campaign deliveries.
- Manage campaigns including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Successfully Plan, Execute and Deliver performance campaigns (CPA/CPI/ CPS/ CPL etc) of Indian & Global clients.
- Maintain the high level of communication with affiliates, publishers and recommend new campaigns to publishers.
- Optimize campaigns to ensure all the KPI's are met and provide services beyond scope of the campaign to ensure quality and recurring business.
- Maintain & analyze performance reports & suggest areas of improvement for better performance.
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners in National / International market.
- Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing delivery of performance marketing campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of CPI/ CPA / CPL/ CPR/ CPV/ CPS Models.
- Strong Negotiation and Selling Skills.
- Good Account Management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with internal teams.