Manager - Wealth Relationship - HNI/UHNI Segment - Banking (5-10 yrs)
1. Identifying HNI & Ultra HNI clients and onboarding them with the company.
2. Responsible for wealth management through the process of Financial Planning.
3. Profiling Customers and provide customized products to meet customer needs.
4. Effective co-ordination with HNI customers and operations for ease of servicing .
5. Regular customer engagement of mapped clients and updating new products
6. Acquisition of new clients and managing the existing base.
7. Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Insurance (LI & GI), PMS, FD, Bonds in all clients portfolios and to Identify opportunities to cross-sell.
Must have managed collective Assets under Advisory size of Rs.5 cr and above- With more than 30 active clients .