Recruitment Manager at Successwrks HR Solutions
Views:34 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition - Investment Advisory (3-9 yrs)
Wealth Manager - Institutional & Channel Sales - Wealth Management - Begumpet - Hyderabad
Job Description: A Leading Investment Advisory company requires a Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition and the responsibilities include :
Job Title: Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition - Begumpet - Hyderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as a when required
Key Skills: Key Skills:
- Equity/ Mutual Fund sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) size of 20cr & above and connect among HNIs, will have an advantage
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Relationship building skills
- Mandatory: Should have good communication & presentation skills
- HNI Clientele handling experience ..Min Book size handled should be nothing less than 20 Crores. ( HNI AUM only)
- Exposure in Wealth Products- Major exp should be in Mutual Funds/ Equities
- Core Sales Experience required - Acquisition Role
- Focus on Good Brands - Banks, Investment Banks, Broking and Investment Companies.
Industry: Financial Services, Capital Markets, and Banking (Please ignore candidates from Loan & Insurance background)
Experience: 3+ yrs of Sales experience in direct selling of financial products from any financial services industry.
Job Location: Begumpet - Hyderabad
Working Days: 6 days (Flexi Hours)
Reporting to: RSM
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
CTC: upto 8 Lacs
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days