Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:198 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition - Bank (3-6 yrs)
A Leading Investment Advisory company requires a Sr. Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition and the responsibilities include
Job Title: Manager - Wealth Management - HNI Acquisition - New Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
CORE SALES :
- Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as a when required
Key Skills :
- Equity/ Mutual Fund sales experience is preferred.
- Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) size of 20cr & above and connect among HNIs, will have an advantage
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Relationship building skills
- Should have good communication & presentation skills
- They must a good database of strong customers
- Candidate should have a database of HNI/UHNI Clients. (Company will not provide any leads to them, they have to generate by themselves)
- HNI Clientele handling experience ..Min Book size handled should be nothing less than 20 Crores. ( HNI AUM only)
- Exposure in Wealth Products- Major exp should be in Mutual Funds/ Equities
- Core Sales Experience required - Acquisition Role
- Focus on Good Brands - Banks, Investment Banks, Broking and Investment Companies.
Industry : Financial Services, Capital Markets, and Banking (Please ignore candidates from Loan & Insurance background)
Experience : 3+ yrs in HNI Acquisition and porfolio Management (Mutual Fund and Equity)
Job Location : New Delhi
Working Days : 6 days (Flexi Hours)
Reporting to : RSM
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate
CTC : upto 8 Lacs
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates : No