Manager - Wealth Management - Financial Institution (3-10 yrs)
Purpose of the Job :
- Independent Financial Counselor with complete ownership of Sales of subscription, Operations and Financial Planning for Clients.
- This position holder will be responsible for managing key relationships and ensures business development across all distribution segments and manage Corporate & SMEs at all locations of the Cluster.
- Will play a strategic role in the future growth and expansion of the organization
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving Sales of subscription and provide right solution to client through wealth products, acquiring HNI / UHNI (its an individual role).
- Solutions : Mutual fund, Insurance, Legal, Tour Advisory, CMG Funding PMS and other Wealth products along with Loan Book.
- Acquisition of new HNI & UHNI Clients
- Ensure right- selling by all team members through regular training.
- Ensuring Compliance with regulations.
Role Specific Competencies :
- Excellent Team Management & Leadership Skills
- Should be having a pleasing & smart personality.
- Key account management skills.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Product knowledge.
- Market knowledge / extensively networked.
- Good Communication skills abilities and pleasing personality
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to motivate and manage team/People Management.
Formal Qualifications :
- BCom / MBA (Finance)
- AMFI certification compulsory within 3 month of Joining
- Pursing CFP or Cleared 1 module of AFP, IRDA & AMFI Certified is good if done.
Reports to: Lead Counselor/Sr. Lead Counselor / Regional Head / Zonal Head /Head of Department/ Deputy CEO
About the company :
A leading financial institution in full-service wealth management company, providing an inclusive yet uniquely tailored service for the management of personal financial needs. It is one of the top financial planning and wealth management firms with decades of experience in financial Counselor across India.