Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:337 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Video Platform - Media (4-8 yrs)
Join a market leader within Entertainment industry
Enjoy a fantastic work culture
Autonomy to make impactful decisions
Our client is a go-to website to view latest news in Bollywood, trends in fashion and beauty and many more. Their website receives tens of millions of views on a monthly basis from all over the world.
In this role, you will be developing and producing YouTube - specific videos in co-ordination with Video Editor, planning channel and show strategy and managing partnerships and collaborations
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding and developing plans to meet goals.
- Uploading and optimising YouTube videos
- Tracking, analysing and reporting key opportunities for growth and/or change.
- Acting as a front-line resource for YouTube best practices.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and providing ongoing YouTube channel growth strategy (e.g. programming, channel optimization and management, audience development).
- Providing regular updates on the development, initiatives and results.
- Providing expertise in creating documentation and other resources relevant to tracking, analysing metrics and activities pertaining to company portfolio such a growth, revenue, CPMs, retention dates, services rendered, etc.
The Profile :
- You are YouTube Certified and have at least 4 years of relevant experience in the media, music, entertainment and/or technology industry.
- You possess excellent understanding of the YouTube platform and algorithms.
- You have a strong understanding of Social Media along with an ability to take the initiative and drive excellent results.
- You also have the ability to track, analyse and manage data and records.
- You can handle work pressure, have a positive attitude and good time management skills
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital.
- You also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.