Manager - Vendor Management & Customer Service - Prepaid Corporate Services/Incentive & Reward Solutions (6-10 yrs)
Manager( Vendor Management & Customer Service)
- Leading Global French MNC Requires Manager ( Vendor Mgt & Customer service) - Majiwade ( Thane)
- One of our client a leading Global French MNC the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and manages solutions that improve the efficiency of organizations and purchasing power to individuals. It also provides Expense Management (Fuel & Fleet, Payroll card- ) and Incentive & Reward solutions (gift, loyalty, marketing solutions ).
- Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, It operates in 45 countries, with 8,000 employees, 660,000 companies and public sector clients, 1.4 million affiliated merchants and 41 million beneficiaries. In 2018, total issue volume amounted to an average of - 20 billion.
- Combining the experience of 50 years of history and the vitality of a start-up created in 2010. We are looking for Mgr (Vendor Mgt & customer service ) for Thane( Majiwade) office of the client
The details are as follows :
1) Client - Global French MNC
2) Location - Thane( Majiwade)
3) Position - Manager ( Vendor Management & Customer service)
4) Qualification - Any
5) Exp - 6 - 10 years in a similar role
6) Compensation - Competitive
It requires immediate joining.
Job Profile :
Customer service / vendor manager mission is to close all queries coming from order post processing. Everything is performed digitally (platform and e mails, no inbound calls).
1. Answer customer service tickets through an online platform,
2. Manage network of reward solutions suppliers,
3. Update orders with ship / delivery dates provided by suppliers,
4. Attend customer service reviews and calls with client,
5. Respect and control of all Service Level Agreement (SLA) of deliverables.
- Reporting to Client project manager located in the USA
- Coverage scope Europe + Middle East + Africa
- Working hours 10.30 am IST to 8.30 pm IST (for time zone allowing connecting with USA team)
POSITION KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Answer customer services tickets
- Both clients and customers open customer service tickets through an online Platform (training will be performed).
- Tickets must be answered within 48 hours to comply with Service Level Agreement committed to client.
- Answers to tickets will be obtained by checking online platform of orders processing or contacting directly vendors in country to obtain answers.
- Need for strong communication skills.
- Need for organization talents & efficiency at managing multiple tickets and vendors.
- Management of vendors networks
- Management of a network of 40 rewards solutions vendors (gift cards, digital gift cards, merchandise catalogs).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors and vendor customer service agents.
- Control of order download from our back office platform (daily).
- Control of upload of confirmations orders are processed (daily).
- Control of upload of shipping dates / delivery dates (daily).
- Control of SLA respect.
- Update orders with shipping dates
- Control of upload of shipping / delivery date information on back office platform (daily).
- Request dates to non performing vendors to close orders.
- Monthly review of all orders and associated shipping / delivery dates.
- Issuance of reports on SLA compliance and score cards for vendors.
- Client calls for customer service
- Prepare customer care reports using platform tools (weekly or bi weekly) per client.
- Brief Project manager and / or attend calls with client customer service to review SLA compliance and open cases.
- Client communication on new solutions in partnership with project manager.
- Adhoc missions
- Order processing by upload on FTPs.
- SLA report and Top brands reports.
- New digital offers communication.
TEAM INTERACTIONS :
- Customer service manager will report to global project manager.
Customer service manager will interact with :
- Procurement team to work with vendor, get updates on offers and escalate support or request when vendors are not responsive.
- IT team for platform use, report generation and vendors connection.
- 6 to 8 year experience in customer service, project management or client management.
- Can manage complex network of suppliers worldwide.
- Organized, attention to details.
- Analytical thinking, structured.
- Efficient, patient & organized.
- Proficient on Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solver and solutions-oriented.
- Great at building relationships and maintaining strong bonds.
- Perfect English communication mandatory.
- French language is an added value (writing).
OTHER INFORMATION :
- Full time job From 10.30 am IST to 8.30 pm IST
- Location : India
- Start date : ASAP
Kindly share your current CTC, notice period & expected CTC