Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:439 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Trade Marketing Manager
- Work for an international company that is penetrating the local market
- Excellent opportunity to accelerate career
Our client is a globally known food company that is increasing its presence in the region. They are encouraging development of innovative products that will cater to the local taste.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers.
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Coordinating media placements, host events and coordinating activities in community events or tradeshows.
- Conceptualising and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally in Trade Marketing.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Rest of Asia.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience