HR Executive at RTEX HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:371 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Tendering - Electrical Product (2-12 yrs)
As a Tendering Manager the successful candidate will perform the following tasks and roles but not limited to;
Perform pre-qualification of contractors in terms of capabilities, capacity and financial standing
- Prepare and issue - Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotation (RFQ) packages and handle bidders queries and correspondence (Technical wise)
- Coordinate bid meetings along with Procurement representation
- Prepare bid comparison summary and award recommendation in terms of technical capability
- Prepare and issue Draft contracts and handle the associated administration
- Coordinate communications to and from contractors pertaining to the execution of their assigned contracts
- Prepare and issue tender bulletin (Technical wise)
- To work with management to prepare consolidated reports and address any specific problems or concerns related to individual projects and / or PMD staff functions.
- To work with engineers to coordinate workload and tender documents preparation
- To provide direct input to proposals, client presentations and contract negotiations
- To ensure that both EPC and O&M scope are clearly identified and complied with in respect to commercial, technical & contractual requirements.
- To identify and develop alliances with Engineering Consultants and to meet with clients, represent the Company at pre tender meetings for tender clarification, negotiation and optimization of work scope.
- To understand and identify the scope, terms and conditions of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and determine the risks and contingencies through structured risk analysis and to manage the delivery of Proposals that meet the objectives of the RFP.
- To manage teams to develop tenders and bids for future work for the Company and to directly ensure all tender and contract development activities are in accordance with company procedures and technical work instructions
- To contribute data to recommendation of Bid / No Bid based on schedule restraints, incompatibility with strategic objectives, risk profiles and advise Department management on proposal status, bidding strategy
- To coordinate work with operations and other support services to develop direction and guidelines for preliminary and final operations Project Execution Plan (PEP) to ensure schedules, critical milestones and procurement deliverables are met, according to tender requirements
- To interface with EPC contractors, PMC contractors and Sub contractors on scope as a representative of the Company and to develop and hand over to Operations complete packages
- Must Have Experience In Switchyards And Substations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.