Talent Advisor at Talent Socio
Views:157 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Telesales - FinTech Contact Center (7-12 yrs)
We are hiring Operations Manager-Telesales for one of the fin tech organization .
Job Description : Manager Operations Sales Contact Center
Location : Gurgaon, India
Experience : 7 to 12 Years of experience.
What we are looking for in a candidate :
Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the Clients.
- Oversight of team organizes resources, sets goals, call out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis, reporting responsibilities
- Managing day to day Sales targets (B2C Sales)
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
- To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
- To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
- To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
- Take on special projects as per business need
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, Standing along and Directing Others
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle sales pressure
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Problem solving, analytical bent of mind
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
Desired Skills :
- Proficiency in team management skills to hold meetings and conduct performance reviews to help employees meet Performance Targets
- Proficiency in employee development to assist employees in meeting the Performance Targets through Hiring, Coaching & Mentoring
- Insurance (Health/Life/Travel) Sales
- Ability to calibrate employee performance to the Performance Targets through monitoring and Coaching
- Ability to communicate and resolve issues that affect Performance Criteria
- Ability to share operational improvement and take action with other teams
- Ability to manage projects to improve employee performance
- Ability to handle escalations from employees on their team
- Ability to escalate issues to their supervisor or other internal departments.
If anyone interested please share your resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.