Assistant Manager at Talent1st
Views:117 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Telesales - Education Startup (1-10 yrs)
About Role :
- 6 days working job including Sunday with weekday off
- An incredibly rare opportunity for a growth-obsessed Sales expert to join a well-funded Education Technology start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
- The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic marketing manager.
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Calling parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
2. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
4. Achieving the weekly sales/enrollment targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
5. Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
1. Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
2. Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
3. Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrivesin a high-performance high-growth environment
4. Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days