Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:44 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Student Success/Sales - EduTech (0-5 yrs)
- Opportunity within an EdTech firm backed by Y-combinator and angel investors
- Key role in driving sales and growth efforts
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our client is an award-winning EdTech firm that is backed by Y Combinator and other angel investors. With tens of thousands of subscriptions across 30 countries, the platform adopts a student-first approach and personalises every lesson to solve the most critical problems in the education system.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Understanding the product and the target market audience.
- Handling the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that the company offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicating with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Running experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increasing the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
The Profile :
- You have experience in using CRM tools and an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are able to communicate the company's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.
- You are excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students shoes and advocate for them when necessary.