Asst. Manager- HR at Accencis India Recruitment and HR Company
Views:78 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Strategic Planning & Corporate Communications (2-6 yrs)
- Understand and shape the company's strategy and mission
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company's operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes.
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Pre requisite skills needed for eligibility:
- Fluent Communication skills (English) (Verbal and writing)
- High Proficiency in Ms office and other conventional softwares
- Excellent research ability
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Understanding of market research and data analysis.
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Education background should be excellent (From good school and college/University) and related to computer/technology (B.tech) (BCA)
CTC: 5-7 lacs per annum