Manager - Strategic Alliances - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Strategic Alliance Manager-Female candidates only
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
CTC: 6 - 7 LPA
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
Skill Set :
- Team Management
- Solution Provider
Strategy Building :
- Devise strategies on how to work with Aggregators, Individual companies, Agents, Students Community and likewise
Building Processes :
- Few key areas of process building are - Site Scouting, Onboarding, Launch, Post Launch
- Ensure the processes are followed and adhered to by the team.
- Plan their daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Design incentive structures that motivates them to do better.
- Guide the team in making personal proposals for clients, menu designing, negotiating and closing deals.
Crisis Management :
- Plan and coordinate with Operations team regarding bottlenecks faced, upcoming launches, operational challenges
- Maintain healthy relationship with the existing clients, clients in pipeline and clients not working with us anymore.
- Schedule weekly/monthly calls or meetings with clients based on their status to ensure a healthy relationship with them
P&L Management :
- Making every account profitable on unit level
Working Days : 6 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time