Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:370 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Store Sales - Sportswear (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring Store Manager for Premium Sportswear Brand who will be responsible for overall operation of the store including maximizing sales, developing staff, controlling expenses and shortages and all aspects of merchandising, inventory control and cash management.
Gender - Male
Budget - upto 55K fixed (Excluding other benefits)
Experience - 3 to 8 Years
Qualification - Graduate
Location - Lucknow
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with Brand Values and service standards.
- Countable to meeting / exceeding company expectations through weekly productivity conversations, daily coaching in the moment, performance recognition, and performance action notices as necessary.
- Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Accountable for payroll control and selling driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
- Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing driven initiatives and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures.
- Develop and maintain strong communication with local PR and marketing.Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Attend Store Manager Meetings as well as all offsite training and position related meetings as required by Area/District Manager; travel may be required.