Manager - Store Sales - Jewellery (2-5 yrs)
- Assisting and managing the daily operations and activities of the jewelry store, as well as supervising employees with their daily work requirements.
- The jewelry store manager also plans and prepares work schedules for jewelry store personnel, assigns employees to specific duty requirements of the store, prepares and directs personnel with appropriate merchandise, and provide performance review.
- He/she is also responsible for storing display as well as advertising copy, performing sales work such as taking inventory, recollecting cash with sales receipts, and maintaining operating records such as records of store transactions.
- The jewelry store manager also orders merchandise and stock as needed; and ensures personnel comply with established store security level, as well as sales and record keeping procedures and practices
- Minimum 1 years of Jeweler / Luxury showroom experience.
- Minimum 2 years as jewelry Showroom Manager Position.
- Fluency in English, Local languages Local market experience required.
- Interact with hi-profile and wedding customers and understand their requirements and ensure that they are served as per Organizational guidelines.
- Preferred immediate joiners.