Recruiter at M/s Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:64 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Store Sales - Fashion Industry (5-10 yrs)
Fashion Store Manager -(Female Only )
Salary: 8.0 L- 12 L/a+ Incentives
Experience: 5-10 Years in any big platform store operation and sales
- Primary Objective: As the leader of the management team, the Store Manager has ultimate responsibility for driving business results through effective selection, training and coaching of the store team in the key areas of sales, customer service, merchandise presentation, operations, human resources and loss prevention.
- The Store Manager is a leader who exercises judgment and uses discretion to solve problems, make informed decision and manage wisely.
- Ensure team delivers excellent customer service while demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. A Store Manager is a role model and leads by example.
- Store management experience in a retail environment
- Maintain high customer service standards and deliver a neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Build customer loyalty through coaching and motivating store team to deliver an excellent in-store experience and communicate our MStyle loyalty rewards program.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to store employees at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop associates at all levels.
- Ensure that all corporate Merchandising and Marketing programs to drive sales are executed.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- This position requires a 40 hour workweek and during peak times may require more hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead the training of all store employees by using the materials provided by the Company.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation for travel to bank, other stores, and meetings when needed.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop and train work force, build relationships, utilize skills of workforce most appropriately
- Ability to merchandise and manage store operations effectively
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and register system
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain records and documentation pertaining to work force
- Learn and understand the accurate use of all equipment and policies and procedures.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires full range of body motion, including, but not limited to: walking, sitting, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, stretching, pushing, pulling, and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires extensive standing and walking.
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires working under stressful conditions and occasional extended hours.
Melrose Family Fashions & Home Goods - 26 days agoreport job