Owner at JobHouse Global
Views:64 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Store Sales - Fashion/Apparel (7-20 yrs)
Opening for the Store Sales Manager () (1nos)
a.) Experience required : Minimum of 2-10years of relevant experience.
b.) Preferred Age : 25 to 40 years
c.) Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
d.) Previous experience of Fashion Industry preferred.
e.) Salary - Below 10 Lakhs
Job Role :
Job Description of Store Sales Executive :
- Experience in Managing Hi End Retail Store for Hi Fashion Men's and Women's clothing & accessories.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in addition to strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manoeuvre around the sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to operate cash register and office computer and other equipment (tablets, QR's etc)
- The store manager must make sure his store is meeting the targets and earning profits.
- He/She is responsible for the smooth and effective functioning of the store.
- He/She must ensure the store is kept clean
- He/She must ensure shelves and racks are properly stocked and products do not fall off the shelves.
- He/She must ensure mannequins are kept at the right place to attract the customers into the store and rotated frequently.
- He/She must ensure the merchandise should be according to the season as well as the latest trends.
- He/She must ensure the store is well lit, ventilated and offers a positive ambience to the customers.
- He/She must ensure the signage displaying the name and logo of the store is installed at the right place and viewable to all.
- One of the major responsibilities of the store manager is to make the customers feel safe and comfortable in the store. It is his key responsibility to make sure that the customer leaves the store with a pleasant smile.
- He/She is responsible for managing the assets of the store. The security and safety of the store is his responsibility. The store manager must ensure that sufficient inventory is available at the store to avoid being - out of stock- .
- He/She is responsible for planning, managing profit and loss, handling cash at the store as well as collating daily sales as well as other necessary reports.
- Recruiting employees for the store is the store manager's responsibility. He not only has to hire the right candidates for the store but also train them for their overall development. He must ensure that all the employees contribute to their level best for the effective functioning of the store. He must act as a strong pillar of support and stand by his team at the hour of crisis. It is his duty to acquaint his team members with the latest trends in fashion or any other newly launched retail software. It is his responsibility to delegate responsibilities to his subordinates according to their specializations and extract the best out of them. The store manager must motivate his team members from time to time.
- Experience in managing multiple projects, manage Popup stores, exhibitions across India whenever held and able to multi-task.