Senior Consultant at Xperia Executive Search
Views:14 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Solutions Sales - Industrial Products (8-10 yrs)
Position : Solutions Sales Manager
Reporting to : Solution Sales & Project Head, India
Geographical location : West
Reporting team : Frontline with team support
Formal responsibilities and Main position tasks
- Sales Skills, including Negotiation, Presentation and Communication Skills, Managing Customers, Drive for Results and achievement orientation.
- + Technical Understanding of the Customer Requirements.
- @Understanding of Commercial Processes, Quotations, Invoicing, Collections.
- $ Techno-commercial interface between Customers and client's Inside Team
- Maintain Reationship with customers
- Seek & Develop new customers
- Quotation to customer (After internal approval)
- Negotiation with Customer
- Acceptance of Purchase Order.
- Look for Service Opportunity.
Quantitative / Qualitative results:
- Achieve Sales Budget/Target assigned
- Customer Satisfaction Level.
- Look for Local Coordination of Projects
- After Market Business.
Knowledge, skills & experience :
- Selling Skills
- Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Have minimum 5 years of Project/Industrial Sales Experience.
- Must have managed a Sales in a Region in India with MNC Customers.
- Sales Application, Techno- Commercial negotiations.
Behavioural and Competence
- Customer Focussed. Customer Satisfaction.
- Achievement orientation. Result driven.
- High Personal Standards.
- Change Manager, Open to new ideas.
- Systematic, Methodical and Orderly.
- High ethical standard. High integrity.
- Graduate Engineer preferable with MBA
- Overall 8 - 10 Years experience in Engineering Products for Industrial Processes/Use.
Graduation with a Post-graduation degree preferred