Consultant at Confidential
Views:90 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Solutions Sales - Industrial Product (8-10 yrs)
Position : Solutions Sales Manager
Reporting to : Solution Sales & Project Head, India
Geographical location : Chennai/Bangalore, India
Reporting team : Frontline with team support
Formal responsibilities and Main position tasks
- Sales Skills, including Negotiation, Presentation and Communication Skills, Managing
Customers, Drive for Results and achievement orientation.
- Technical Understanding of the Customer Requirements.
- Understanding of Commercial Processes, Quotations, Invoicing, Collections.
- Techno-commercial interface between Customers and the Inside Team
- Maintain Relationship with customers
- Seek & Develop new customers
- Quotation to customer (After internal approval)
- Negotiation with Customer
- Acceptance of Purchase Order.
- Look for Service Opportunity.
Quantitative / Qualitative results:
- Achieve Sales Budget/Target assigned
- Customer Satisfaction Level.
- Look for Local Coordination of Projects
- After Market Business.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Selling Skills,
- Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Have minimum 5 years of Project/Industrial Sales Experience.
- Must have managed a Sales in a Region in India with MNC Customers.
- Sales Application, Techno- Commercial negotiations.
Behavioral and Competence
- Customer Focussed.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Achievement orientation. Result driven.
- High Personal Standards.
- Change Manager, Open to new ideas.
- Systematic, Methodical and Orderly.
- High ethical standard. High integrity.
- Graduate Engineer preferable with MBA
- Overall 8 - 10 Years experience in Engineering Products for Industrial Processes/Use.
Graduation with a Post-graduation degree preferred