HR at VR Management Consultants
Views:139 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Social Media - Wellness (6-10 yrs)
This position reports to the CMO and has a team of creative developers/content writers under it. There is a parallel team in Digital/social media marketing.
Position : Social Media Manager
Job Description :
- We are looking for a creative person for the dual role of content writer and social media marketing expert. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media strategy across social media channels as well as be responsible for creative content writing for brand campaigns and requirements across other channels.
- Execute multi-channel social media marketing strategy including content creation, customer communication and influencer marketing.
- Lead social media strategy and execution across all social channels to drive audience growth and brand engagement.
- Analyse data and compile weekly and monthly reports that include metrics on engagement, community growth, and leads.
- Ensures content strategy and development efforts are aligned with other key web priorities and goals, such as search engine optimization.
- Benchmark competitors and industry leaders in social media to apply best practices and gain new ideas to improve our overall social media strategy.
- Use your creative content writing skills to create not only social media stories but as well as brand stories to be used on other channels.
- Act as one point of contact and hygiene for brand content vetting for all critical brand jobs.
- Create and share content briefs to design teams for regular requirements.
- Timely delivery of creatives from design teams and execution on the social media channels.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Professional Competencies
- Excellent creative thinking and writing skills, including the use of pictures and graphics.
- Social media marketing experience and most importantly, the ability to learn and grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results.
- Strong project management skills; ability to coordinate, communicate and adhere to detailed production schedules.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines on an ongoing basis.
Professional Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree.
- 3-7 years of relevant social media/content marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Highly creative and aware of the latest social media trends.
Skills (required) : Social Media Channel knowledge, creative writing