Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1091 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Manager - Social Media - Pets Products (0-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- A challenging, exciting, ambitious work environment where you can bring your pets along!
- A work culture that encourages you to demonstrate ownership and take charge of your own journey and success.
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing organizations in the pet industry.
The Employer :
Our client is a luxury pet products brand. They design and customise innovative yet stylish products that is safe for all pets, increasing their comfort, health and happiness. Having won several brand awards, they hope to impact more families with their holistic pet care experience.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, and Instagram.
- Creating editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improving by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborating with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Collecting customer data and analysing interactions and visits, plus using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reporting progress to the Senior Marketing Manager and the Creative Director.
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Brand positioning & promotion using social media platform
The Profile :
-You have a Degree from a top-tier institute.
-You have at least 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing Agency.
-You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
-You are a strong team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
-You have the ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines with a high turnaround time
- You have the ability to thrive in challenging environment where priorities often change.