Operation Head at Kulaja Services LLP
Views:79 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Social Media Optimization - Advertising Firm (5-10 yrs)
Position Name : SMO Manager
Experience : 5 + Years
Location : Mayapuri - Delhi
Job Brief :
We QHMPL are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Job Description :
- Manage paid media add on social medial - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Manage Brand Management, Chat Box, Social Listening, etc.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Job Specification :
- For Manager - 5+ years proven working experience in social media marketing in reputed company (In house job not client based experience)
- Impeccable English Skills
- Having better result in current & past working on SMO
- Managed big budget campaigns, Min. Rs. One Lac.
- Having good exposure on paid media add on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Having knowledge of Brand Management, Chat Box, Social Listening
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.