Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:49 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Social Media Marketing - Textile Manufacturing (1-5 yrs)
- Great Opportunity
We are Textile manufacturing company
The Job You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO / SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
Ideal Candidate Skills :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Content Management, Marketing Communications or Sales (B2C) within Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within Content Planning, Content Management, Content Analysis, Employer Branding, Internal Communications, Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- Experience within Industrial & Manufacturing would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.