Corporate Acquisition Head at SuccessR HR Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:63 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Social Media - IT (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including :
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a - Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Excellent communication skills required