Co - Founder at S & F Consultants
Views:1314 Applications:625 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:505
Manager - Social Media - Education (3-6 yrs)
JOB ROLE : To manage day-to-day activities related to social media & marketing campaigns (images, video and written) thereby developing content to reach the target customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS :
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Identifying new trends and evaluate the brand to be at the forefront of the industry.
- To gather the visitor's data and analyze efficacy for improvement in the social media campaign
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help us reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Increase the followership by engaging the influencers
- Manage, optimize and run PPC campaigns, Social Media Ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
INNOVATIVE IDEAS :
- Brand Development and identification of Target audience
- Develop innovative content to enlighten the audiences/viewers
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company's site, and encourages candidate participation.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- New ways to develop Social Media presence for business and professional objectives.
TEAM MANAGEMENT :
- Assisting the Team with regular training and development related to Social media domain.
- The measure, Analyze and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
- Impart knowledge and latest trends related to Social media and other Digital Marketing aspects
SKILL SET :
- Hands-on experience and well versed with social media website.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- ECommerce experience an added advantage