Manager - Social Media - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Social Media Manager
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Identifying new trends and evaluate the brand to be on forefront of industry.
- To gather the visitor's data and analyse efficacy for improvement in social media campaign
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help us reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Increase the followership by engaging the influencers.
- Manage, optimize and run PPC campaigns, Social Media Ads (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter,)
- Brand Development and identification of Target audience.
- Develop innovative content to enlighten the audiences/viewers .
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company's site, and encourages candidate participation.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas.
- New ways to develop Social Media presence for business and professional objectives.
Assisting the Team with regular training and development related to Social media domain.
Measure, Analyse and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
Impart knowledge and latest trends related to Social media and other Digital Marketing aspects
. Any Graduate / Diploma
5-6 years of experience
E-Commerce experience an added advantage
SKILL SET :
- Hands-on experience and well verse with social media website.
- Strong experience on handling budget for paid promotions and ad campaigns for social media platforms.
- Strong experience on ORM, and consistent growth in traffic generation for social media channels.
- Experience in strategizing exceptional ideas for targeting relevant audience accros global platform.
- Experience on building, training and handling team.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification : Graduate Post Graduate
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time