Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:868 Applications:479 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Manager - Social Media - eCommerce (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns mainly Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Handle significant digital marketing budgets for paid acquisition
- Work closely with the team to plan the strategy, implement and measure the impact of Facebook ads.
- Capture the company's target market through audience segmentation, a/b testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising materials.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) while identifying new KPIs to grow revenue from acquisition channels.
- Aggressively activate all social media accounts (e.g. Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, Linkedin) to drive traffic onto website & blog.
- Configure event tracking via pixels or Google Analytics custom events to measure campaign results.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm with top management on themes, objectives and quirky marketing campaigns to aggressively help the company build a strong online brand presence
- Knowledge of setting up and monitoring Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads in the e-commerce space.
- Understanding of e-commerce conversion funnels.
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics IQ Certification
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Desire to learn new marketing areas and upskill quickly on the job.