Manager - Social Media - D2C Mens Apparel Brand (3-5 yrs)
Our Client is a D2C Premium Men's Lifestyle brand based out in Bangalore is looking to hire For a Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager will help us identify and understand our audiences and partner with internal teams to develop a cross channel social strategy, develop content, lead community engagement, ensure creativity, innovation, and brand consistency, and ultimately engage and grow our social presence and following. The perfect candidate is passionate about social media, has a proven track record of building and scaling social media presence and programs, and can strike a perfect balance between creativity, business needs, and metrics.
- Defining and executing the strategy for engaging followers across key channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and industry-specific forums and communities, with a focused effort on increasing engagement and growing followers.
- Driving the content calendar and collaborating with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create, support, and execute content, campaigns and initiatives across key channels.
- Be the champion and innovator in leveraging social platforms for storytelling and audience engagement by developing programs, contests, etc.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of the audience and how to best connect with them.
- Define the voice of brand on all community public facing channels ensuring content adheres to a consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Manage a high volume of content creation (both internally and externally), ensuring excellence in project management and creative delivery
- Be highly analytical and metrics-driven to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns beyond traditional KPIs, with a focus on ongoing optimization and iteration.
- Must have 3 to 4 years of experience in Social Media Marketing with Retail, Apparel or ECommerce D2C Industry.
- Must be comfortable creating contents.
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars across internal content production teams and content development.
- Proven record of innovation and execution of social media programs
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams working toward a common goal and metrics
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment - prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and effectively balancing short-term projects with long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.