Senior Consultant at M/S Engaging Flair
Views:53 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Social Media - Advertising Firm (1-4 yrs)
We are looking at someone who can think out of box, understand brands and how they can engage with their target audience in a creative way, understands the pulse of social channels, and understands how content and SEO works.
We are looking for someone who can handle multiple accounts and think out of the box when it comes to social media marketing. The person should be able to think of really great campaigns and execute successful marketing strategies on social media.
- Plan, IDEATE and execute specialized social media campaigns to increase brand awareness or generate leads.
- Manage, and create original, high-quality content that creates engagement for the brand and increases social traffic growth.
- Create quarterly/monthly Marketing Strategies for multiple brands to increase their social presence, social traffic
- Draft monthly content plans, Content Calendars for multiple brands
- Conversant with Social Media Analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns.
- Through understanding of social media and digital networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, YouTube, SlideShare, and online forums/discussion groups.
- Work with social media analytical tools to create reports, analyze trends, collate data and optimize performance.
- Coordinate effectively with the creative team
- Proven work experience in Social Media with a digital marketing agency or equivalent role will be highly preferred.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness and brand engagement
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills