Freelance Recruiter at Consultant
Views:24 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Social Media (2-3 yrs)
What Makes You a Great Fit for The Role at Apna?
You're Awesome At :
- Excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives, be creative, innovative and able to think out of the box
- Experience and comfort with shooting and editing video content will be added advantage
Your Academic Qualifications :
- Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
You'll Be Improving & Responsible For :
- Primary duty is to maintain the company's reputation online through ORM & respond to messages & comments diligently.
- Manage the company social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increase audience presence on the company platforms and encourage audience participation
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media campaigns
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Manage social media communications
- Understand Social media analysis and derive insights to better understand the audience
- Experience in Influencer outreach & Marketing along with a working knowledge of Digital Marketing & its landscape
- Hands-on experience in content/ copywriting and ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts along with flexible and engaging writing style
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You've Played :
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Social Media & Reputation management
- Familiar with ongoing trends
Know More :
Work closely with the Social media & creative team in devising engaging content for the company's online presence. Keep social media channels updated and brand-focused, while seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our audience.