Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:47 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - SEO/Digital Marketing - Taxi Booking Service (1-6 yrs)
- Our Client introduced fully electric cars first in Mumbai. Rider safety is our priority. Comfort with a Class.
- Our Client provides comfortable and safe rides:
- One-click taxi booking service
- Free to download app for smooth journey anytime anywhere in Mumbai
- Fully uniformed professional driver
- More work opportunities
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing and ecommerce programs in line with business priorities.
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO / SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Driving business growth by developing innovative ideas and campaigns.
- Testing and optimising marketing tactics that boost conversion rates and accelerate customer acquisition.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within IT industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Rest of Asia, India and Southeast Asia.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics, Content Management Tools (Magento, WordPress, Shopify), BI Reporting Tools (Tableau, Sisense, DOMO, Power BI) and Other.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders