HR at Talent Integrators
Views:281 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Senior Manager - Wealth Management (2-9 yrs)
Relationship Management profile involving acquiring, growing and deepening HNI customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers- financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading
to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - best in class- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
CTC: 6.5 LPA to 12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.