HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:122 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Security Sales - Telecom (7-20 yrs)
Hiring for Security Sales Specialist Role for Leading Telecom Company for Dadar Location in Mumbai.
Its telecommunications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Location: Dadar, Mumbai
Job Designation:- Security Sales Specialist- (Sr. Manager & Manager)
Experience:- 7 to 20 Yrs
Qualification: BSc, Bachelors in Computer Science and/or Engineering; Degree in commercial discipline, telecommunications, IT or related field is an advantage.
- Sales Quota & target -bearing role by working with Company Communication Sales and Market oriented teams to position and promote managed security services to end-customers and prospects. This will cover the basket of offerings of MSS as defined above.
- Consultative selling approach by understanding and analyzing the customer security posture and identifying solutions that would help fill critical gaps.
- Work closely with technical solutions architects, commercial management, product management, and other support organizations to ensure close link between customer requirements and our ability to deliver appropriate solutions
- Support the productive relationships with vendors, partners, channels and related companies linked to MSS - expanding our addressable market
- Work with MSS Product team - to co-develop and execute go-to-market or penetration strategies to drive MSS business growth.
Experience & Qualifications
Demonstrated ability and successful track record in selling specific offerings in Information Security, MSS and Cyber security - MUST HAVE
- Having worked in a Security Sales role in the North/South market
- Existing relationships with CISO/Security decision makers
- Existing relationships with key Security OEM- s
- Techno-Commercial understanding of the Security domain
- Seed MSS opportunities and sustain the pipeline - to identify opportunities, develop the solution and close deals
- Stakeholder relationship mgmt. - Develop customer relationships espl at the CISO level to be in the consideration for any MSS requirement
- Ability to define the MSS solution contours and drive the technical pre-sales team to cater to the specific proposal - MUST HAVE
- Bring in other strategies and best practices for MSS business and customer acquisition
- Minimum 5 years in a focused role in enterprise/managed security domain - MUST HAVE
- Prior experience of having worked with MSSP or IT System Integrators (security practice) or Consulting player (security practice) - Preferred.
- Any Security certification like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK - Preferred.
If interested than help me with your Updated CV