Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:16 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - SAP Services (10-15 yrs)
Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager - SAP Services
Client sales team is looking for enthusiastic Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager - SAP Services who'll have full ownership and responsibility for managing sales activities and ensuring the achievement of significant new revenue growth targets.
Apply only if your answer is - YES- for the following questions.
- Do you have 10 - 15 years prior work experience of selling enterprise software systems with at least 5-7 years- experience of dedicated sales of SAP solution or any software service offerings to international clients?
- Do you have a Bachelor's degree in Science / Engineering / Master's degree in Business Administration?
- Do you have excellent English language written and verbal skills?
- Do you have excellent presentation skills and ability to interact with C level executives of international customers?
- Do you have proven track record of generating SAP or Software sales revenue and exceeding the sales targets?
- Do you have excellent Networking skills?
- Build and lead a high performing sales team.
- Can articulate a clear vision and set the overall strategy & goals for the business.
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Be accountable for the attainment of new customer acquisition targets.
- Development of the sales team, includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new Sales Executives or Inside Sales Executives.
- Possess formal sales training in solution selling and executing complex sales cycles with CXOs.
- Support directly reporting by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Cross functional collaboration: Marketing, Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance.
- Drive operational rigour: Monitoring sales activities of the team and tracking results. Drive effective reviews and forecast meetings. Maintain CRM discipline. Ensure forecast accuracy by managing sales pipeline.
- 10+ years of proven software sales experience.
- 4+ years of sales management, territory management experience, proven ability in building and developing high performance teams.
- Experience at leading 5+ direct reports.
- Proven track record of growing a business and consistently exceeding quotas.
- Must have experience in handling in-side sales operation for US / Europe / MENA / SEA market.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to meet personal and team's monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and targets.
- Proven track record of building and nurturing BDR/SDR outbound teams in the technology sector.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.