Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - Mining Equipment Business (4-9 yrs)
- Global Industrial Equipment Manufacturer requires Manager /Senior Manager ( Equipment sales)-Bglore/ Navi Mumbai
- One of client . has been operating as a trustworthy Service Provider to the Indian Aviation, Mining and Marine Industries for over three decades and has successfully transformed itself into a sophisticated end-to-end Solutions Provider.
- It has strong network of relationships within the Aviation, Mining, Medical and Marine Industries. A dedicated team of sales professionals/ engineers to work closely with your account managers. A maintenance team to provide comprehensive product life cycle support which includes Sales, Marketing, Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Warranty Management. Outsourcing support cell with a comprehensive database of local manufacturers, fabricators, and design experts to address your outsourcing requirements. Procurement and Logistical support for contract execution.
- We are looking out for Manager/Senior Sales Manager ( Equipment sales)- for our client office in Bangalore
Please Find Below the details
1) Client : Global equipment manufacturer/ supplier to Aviation/ Mining/ Shipping industry
2) Role : Manager /Senior Manager ( Equipment sales) - Mining
3) Experience : 5- 10 years in equipment sales to Mining industry
4) Location : Bangalore
The Job Description Is As Follows :
Job Title : Senior Manager Sales
Experience : 5-10 years in (Mining equipment sales)
Location : Bangalore/Navi Mumbai
- Candidate is expected to travel pan India to cement and Mining industries a minimum of 10-15
- Days a Month for sales of Air conditioners, its spares, Pressurizers and safety devices used on off highway vehicles running in coal and non-coal fields. Should be fluent in Hindi and English.
Roles & responsibility :
- To look after marketing & sales of principal's products
- To prepare quotes with specifications & pricing
- To raise Indent as per requirement
- To be responsible for customer enquiries
- To prepare Tender documents both online and conventional methods as and when needed
- To undertake cost comparisons.
- To co-ordinate with Dealers.
- To comply with ISO Procedures, Standard & Deadlines & company policies.
- To prepare weekly as well as monthly Reports related to principals.
- To work upon getting new Rate Contracts and AMC's.
- To be responsible for revenue generation.
- To prepare a business plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan.
- To strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management.
- To conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market
- To carry out any other duties in line with your qualifications, capabilities and experience as may be decided by the management from time to time.
Mention the following details :
- Current CTC and notice period
- Expected CTC
- Relevant experience in equipment sales
- Relevant experience in Mining industry