Manager/Senior Manager - Sales - K12 Segment - Education (3-10 yrs)
Leading Education technology company requires Manager/ Sr Manager(K-12 Sales)- Delhi/Mumbai/ Jaipur/ Bangalore
One of client a leading education technology company headquatered in US operating in over 5 countries was established in 2017 with a goal to bring 21st century learning solutions from all across the globe, to the Indian market. Our learning solutions have been curated by industry experts to offer the youth of India, an opportunity to learn how to prepare for life. Thus ensuring their readiness to take on the world.We aim to bridge the gap between in-class and at-home learning by offering pedagogically differentiated, technology-led solutions in the preK-12 market that lead to critical thinking and achievement of higher learning outcomes. We seamlessly integrate in-class and at-home learning to ignite the curiosity in a young learner's mind with curriculum specially curated with educational offerings such as Kinesthetic Learning, Reading Enhancement, STEM / STEAM, and English Language learning via exclusive tie-ups with award-winning EdTech companies from across the world.
We are looking our for Manager/Senior Manager - Sales( Supplemental solutions) for Delhi/Bangalore/Mumbai/Jaipurlocation locations
PFB the details :
1) Client - Leading Education technology set up
3) Location - Delhi/ Bangalore
4) Experience- over 6 years in education sales/ edtech sales in Delhi or bangalore Mkt
5) Compensation- Competitive
PFB the JD :
Role - Mgr/Sr Mgr (School sales)
Locations - Delhi/ Bangalore
Experience: Over 3 years in Sales in Education Industry especially schools ( K-12 SEGMENT)
Qualification: - Graduate in any discipline.
Job Location: - New Delhi
- S/he will take care of the sales (supplemental solutions/digital products like: Coding,
- Reading programs, Kinaesthetic Learning, TOEFL Young Student Series, Language Labs plus more ) and be responsible for developing and executing the market strategy focused on new account acquisition, management, and mining, and expanding the addressable market/opportunities by working with Product team to develop new solutions
The Ideal Candidate Should Have :
- Demonstrated over 3 years of successful experience in School Sales.
- School connections in New Delhi is must.
- Established relationship with schools(in-town) will be of added advantage.
- Past experience of curriculum text books can be of advantage.
- Customer Focused
- Sales target driven
- A go getter, with never say no attitude.
Job Responsibilities :
- Achieve Sales & Customer satisfaction targets
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Create/Identify needs and offer solutions
- Develop and maintain long term relationship
- Research and source new potential clients
- Cold calls to reach and build new customers
- Ability and knowledge to establish himself as an - advisor- to the customer as opposed to a sales person .
- Make presentations and demonstration, conduct due diligence, solution walk through, and portfolio analysis,
- Responsible for building & strengthening the sales of the product lines.
- Develop short and long-term customer action plans and respond to market dynamics.
- Perform Market analysis, develop forecasts and implement strategy plans
- Responsible for client servicing, operational queries, and retention of existing accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle crises and find solutions
- Responsible for the handling of multiple, and simultaneous projects, each of which may involve unique performance criteria, timelines, and priorities.
- Drive vertical/client initiatives in the customer events, industry body events. Establish engagement with Industry bodies.
- Personally drive key initiatives with large accounts / clients to manage relationships with major revenue-generating clients that open new avenues for business
- Execute Sales Strategy through metrics driven sales approach, End-to-End ownership of Business MIS/Reporting, Forecasting, Business reviews. Drive Quality of
- Proposals/Presentations being submitted to clients.Other relevant traits: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing
- Result oriented approach to work
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams
- Leadership & Management Skills
- Strong attention to detail, flexibility, and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.If the position interests you and you find a fitment
Kindly share the following details current ctc n notice period, expected ctc, relevant experience in school sales, open to work in Delhi, Bangalore, revenue target, reason for leaving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.