Manager/Senior Manager - Merchant Alliance - Employee Benefits/Citizen Benefits & Rewards Management Business (3-6 yrs)
Sr Mgr( Merchant Alliance)
Leading Global French MNC Requires Senior Manager (Merchant Alliance ) - Delhi / Bangalore
One of our client a leading Global French MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the world leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offers customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs helps its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers and employees.
The client is looking for Senior Manager ( Merchant Allaince ) for Delhi & Bangalore locations
The Job Details Are As Follows:
- We are looking for Sr Manager ( Merchant Alliiance ) for Delhi & Bangalore locations
The details are as follows :
Client : Global French MNC
Position : Manager/ Senior Manager (Merchant Alliance )
Locations : Delhi & Bangalore
Experience : 3-6 years in Merchant alliance
Job Purpose :
- Developing Key merchant Alliance Partner for EGV solution & driving sales against target, managing zonal merchant sales team and owning overall targets across all zones, sourcing merchant promotions/discounts/offers etc.,
Key Result Areas :
- Independent Responsibility for Key Merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Preparing go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Closely work with sales team to define sales plan for merchants in distribution model
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving.
- Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant on boarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Special Requirements for Position :
1) Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
2) Good communication & presentation skills; Good Analytical & problem solving skills; Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
3) Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
4) Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.
Working Conditions :
- This position will require to travel locally for sourcing new merchants or sourcing promotions/offers or meeting with various stakeholders.
Qualification : Graduate, Management Qualification preferred
If the position interest u kindly apply or contact
Kindly share your current CTC & notice period