Manager/Senior Manager - Loyalty Solutions - Marketing Services (4-8 yrs)
Leading French MNC Mgr/ Sr Manager -BD ( Digital Loyalty solutions) -Thane (Majiwade)
Client - Leading Global French MNC
Job Title -Mgr/ Senior Manager - Business Development - Digital Loyalty solutions
Experience :4-8 years in Solution sales / Digital Sales / Brand Alliance
Selling to the CMO's in Mumbai region
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry
Location : Thane( Majiwade)
Job Description :
- To prospect and secure the best clients for our new Smart Martech product Cloud which helps companies manage the customer relationship/loyalty programs including Marketing Campaign management with program members more effectively.
Key Result Areas :
- To achieve budgeted individual targets for Products & Services.
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources.
- Mapping industry/verticals & Brands to ensure in-depth market coverage.
- Convert Outbound calls/inbound Leads and any client referrals into warm and hot leads.
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for the client Customer, Channel or Employee Loyalty, Incentive and Rewards & Recognition programs respectively.
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to help develop the proposal and price budgets.
- Complete responsibility on developing the Scope of Work for the client programs.
- Must have been exposed to corporate sales and concept sales with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
Working Conditions :
Field job = 70%, Office work = 30%
Knowledge Skills Abilities :
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales Ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
- Client Relationship & inter-personal skills A very good sales person as well driven by targets.
- Business Development & large account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
- Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Managing team of 3-10 across all zones & owing overall target for merchant acquisition and sales targets
- Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant onboarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Requirements for Position:
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good Analytical & problem, Solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
- Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
- Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.
If the position interests you kindly apply or contact Puneesh - 7011354635
Mention in resume following details:
Your current CTC :
Notice Period :
Expected CTC :
Current location :
Relevant experience :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.