Manager/Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales - MarTech Product (3-8 yrs)
Global French Fintech MNC Requires Mgr/Sr Mgr ( Enterprise sales)- ( Delhi)- Okhla
One of our client Global MNC headquartered in France, a leader in loyalty marketing, channel incentives and employee recognition marketplace & has been in operation for over 60 years with offices in Australia, Canada, China, India, the United Kingdom, and the Unites States.- It helps clients to create measurable, meaningful relationships with the audiences that matter most - their employees, channel partners, and consumers. We bring a world of experience, plus global reach and resources, to every challenge. - Give your employees more than a paycheck - get a world of difference in productivity and retention. Rally the troops at visionary team meetings. Enhance their skills with timely, targeted learning opportunities. Keep them balanced and productive with wellness programs. Motivate them with effective incentives. And celebrate their loyalty with service anniversary awards.The client specializes in Consumer loyalty programs, coalition marketing, e-learning, employee engagement, event marketing, sales incentives, market research, data analytics, meetings, product launches, Promotions/sweepstakes, recognition, incentive travel, branded merchandise
We are looking for Mgr/ Sr Mgr- Enterprise / solution sales for delhi office of the client
PFB the details
Position :Mgr/Sr Mgr ( Enterprise Client sales)- Loyalty solutions
Experience : 3- 8 years in Solution sales / Digital Sales / Brand Alliance
Responsiblefor GIFT VOUCHER, GIFTING Vertical
Selling to the CMO's/ CSo's/ CXO's in Delhi /NCR
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance
Location : Delhi (Okhla)
Job Description :
- To prospect and secure the best clients for our new Smart Martech product Cloud which helps companies manage the customer relationship/loyalty programs including Marketing Campaign management with program members more effectively.
Key Result Areas :
- To achieve budgeted individual targets for Products & Services.
- To build the seeding database from internal and external data sources.
- Mapping industry/verticals & Brands to ensure in-depth market coverage.
- Convert Outbound calls/inbound Leads and any client referrals into warm and hot leads.
- Prepare customized proposal presentations to provide the strategy and solutions for the client Customer, Channel or Employee Loyalty, Incentive and Rewards & Recognition programs respectively.
- To manage coordination with all internal support teams to help develop the proposal and price budgets.
- Complete responsibility on developing the Scope of Work for the client programs.
- Must have been exposed to corporate sales and concept sales with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
Knowledge Skills Abilities :
- Knowledge of loyalty marketing, customer engagement and marketing automation trends.
- Corporate Sales and consultative selling for product/platform sales Ability to work independently and achieve stretch targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of thought
- Ability to deal and negotiate with key decision makers in medium to large companies
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant onboarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Requirements for Position :
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good Analytical & problem, Solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
- Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
If the position interests you & you find a fitment for this role . Kindly share ur cv
- Current ctc n notice period, expected ctc,
- Relevant experience