HR Recruiter at XpertConexions.com
Views:6 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Care/Outbound Sales (8-12 yrs)
Section Two : Job Purpose
- We are looking for a skilled Contact center manager to supervise daily operations and team of customer care leaders aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- The person must have a brain storming and logical mindset to solve issues & complaints within TAT partnered with an ability to see the "big picture" and make improvements.
Key Responsibility :
- Ensuresfor the overall direction and performance of the team is meeting the desired service levels.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowermen.
- Optimize process flows and SOPs in order to enrich best in class customer experience. Ensure that all customer queries/complaints/services are resolved within TAT .Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Control and review the out sourced resources and utilise them to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets and act as a key.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission,Develop effecient and effective service procedures, policies and standards. Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Strong ability to brainstorm & implement innovative stratergies in which we can improve our digital experience for our customers.
- Achieve NPS target and enhance customer experience.