Manager/Senior Manager - Corporate Sales - Travel (2-6 yrs)
Mgr/ Sr Mgr ( Corporate sales)- Travel
Leading Travel MNC requires Mgr/ Sr Mgr ( Enterprise & Corporate sales) - Mumbai( Lower Parel)
One of our client a leading Travel Mgt MNC with operations in London, Dubai . India & Australia that crafts holidays that provide extraordinary, magical and life changing holiday experiences. It helps people create unbreakable bonds with their family thus making their life more fulfilling.It has Specialized experience & professional employees who are skilled & hold expertise in the holiday its marketing business. People have been indoctrinated in the service quality mindset and the organization is one of the best customer service oriented companies in the travel services domain. Our core competency team is very dedicated and professional,
The company enjoys a reputation for providing reliable, personalized and professional travel services.
We are looking for Mgr/ Sr Mgr ( Enterprise & Corporate sales) for Mubai( Lower Parel) location.
Please Find Below the details :
1) Client - Leading Travel Management Company
2) Position - Manager/Senior Manager ( Enterprise & Corporate )
3) Location - Mumbai( Lower Parel)
4) Experience - 2- 6 years in corporate sales in travel domain to Small & medium enterprises
6) Qualification - Any
7) Salary - Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS
Designation: Sales Manager (B2B/Enterprise Sales)
Function : B2B Sales
Sales Manager would be driving B2B business from SME & Large enterprises. Its an Individual Contributor role.
- Responsible for sourcing, generating & closing new acquisition: action towards targets.
- Accountable for all aspects of the sale, from pricing negotiations to contract development
- Innovate on sales strategy and lead generation channels.
- Create an effective sales pitch and strong sales collateral.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and strategize accordingly.
- Work with product team to suggest new features/ideas in the product.
- Solicit feedback on product and services
Strengths Required :
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Organized and methodical work style
- Strong negotiation ability
- Ability to work in an aggressive environment
- Ability to empathize and innovatively resolve customer problems.
Past Experience :
- Experience in Field Sales required.
- Experience in B2B Sales preferred.
Skills required :
Functional / Behavioral :
1) Good communication and convincing skills,
2) Self-motivated team player, focused attention to detail with positive attitude, Desire to learn
3) Career Oriented
If the profile interests you kindly share your CV Or contact
( Kindly mention your current CTC & Notice period)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.